Sunday 27 January 2013

THE BEGINNING

I'm writing this as i listen to Agnee's MTV Roadies theme "Ghar se hum chale". Boy i love that song, as much as i love biking. I have no idea what i'll become in life, but i'll definitely be a biker. Its something that i was just born to be. Boon or curse, you cannot shake off something if you are born to do it.
I am not an expert, but i'm no novice showoff either. I humbly say that i have clocked around 5,000 kms. It's a pittance compared to the other experts and Gods out there. I don't even own a cruiser. Yet, i have managed to bring back myself, bike and sometimes a pillon, alive and in one piece.
NOT ONCE have i crashed into anything or anyone, except a goat, which fortunately is alive and not roadkill. It's been wonderful so far, with many adventures and close calls. I wanted to keep an account of it. Question was, should it be personal or public? Should i be modest and keep my mouth shut, or should i brag about it?
Joy and knowledge are stuff that multiply when they are shared, and biking incorporates both. So, i decided to blog about it. You may agree with it, you may choose to criticize or just bang your fist on your helmet. But  i hope you take away something from it. And if you think i can improve, in terms of biking or blogging, please feel free to accelerate and rant away. And if you've got any interesting stories of your own, spit it out.

HERE WE GO, ON A LONG DISTANCE RIDE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment